Colby Grade School will be premiering its new fundraiser - Prime Time, this Friday, November 18th, from 3:30 - 5:30 PM at the CMS Auditorium.
All Kindergarten - 4th Grade Students are invited to attend an age-appropriate movie one Friday each month with Colby Grade School staff.
This month, we will be showing Agent Toby Barks.
How does your student participate?
- Fill out the permission slip and send $1 to school with your student.
- On Friday, dress your student in comfy clothes (or PJs).
- Pack a pillow and/or blanket (if they want to).
After the school day ends, participating students will be walked to the Auditorium, where the CPS After School Program will have Concessions available at an additional cost.
Some Important Details:
- Students will not be allowed to participate UNLESS we have both a signed permission slip and their $1. If we do NOT have both of these requirements, we will have to call a parent/guardian to pick up your student.
- Concessions will be available at an additional cost. Please send no more than $5 with your student.
- Funds raised from the movie and concessions will go towards our Colby Grade School Student Funds.
- Student pick-up will be at 5:30 PM in front of the Auditorium doors off Third Street.
- This event is for students. We appreciate our parent volunteers, but we are staffed for this Friday.
Flyers/Permission Slips went home with students Tuesday, November 15th, but if we missed you, here are the forms to print at home: