Colby Grade School will host Prime Time, this Friday, February 24th, from 3:30 - 5:30 PM at the CMS Auditorium.
All Kindergarten - 4th Grade Students are invited to attend an age-appropriate movie with Colby Grade School staff one Friday each month.
This month, we will be showing Abominable.
How does your student participate?
- Fill out the permission slip and send $1 to school with your student.
- On Friday, dress your student in comfy clothes (or PJs).
- Pack a pillow and/or blanket (if they want to).
After the school day ends, participating students will be walked to the Auditorium, where the CPS After School Program will have Concessions available at an additional cost.
Some Important Details:
- Students will not be allowed to participate UNLESS we have both a signed permission slip and their $1. If we do NOT have both of these requirements, we will have to call a parent/guardian to pick up your student.
- Concessions will be available at an additional cost. Please send no more than $5 with your student.
- Funds raised from the movie and concessions will go towards our Colby Grade School Student Funds.
- Student pick-up will be at 5:30 PM in front of the Auditorium doors off Third Street.
- This event is for students. We appreciate our parent volunteers, but we are staffed for this Friday.
Flyers/Permission Slips are due by the end of the day Tuesday, February 21st:
February Permission Slip
February Permission Slip en Espanol